Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Sunday, April 12, 2009

A great class.....

Our class with Jill MacFarland was great. We painted angels and mermaids and everyone was so happy with their pieces. We talked as much as we painted and we laughed even more. We seem to have a very happy chapter. Jill was wonderful and we all learned a few new techniques. I posted my mermaid and several of my net friends said that Jill's mermaid looked more innocent than mine. As I posted on my blog, it was hard to paint mine any different with the rap song "I like big butts" running through my head. So mine has an ample fanny but that's OK, I like her anyway. Now I am off to work on finishing my angel. Hope to see some of you at the Mary Wiseman seminar in Mobile.

No comments: