Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

September Paint In


Actually it is going to be 29 August due to the holiday weekend but we will still be meeting and painting. I will be teaching an ornament that I know you will enjoy painting. I wasn't able to put together a project with everything going on at home (Allen was hospitalized with a collapsed heart valve) but I will be able to do the little ornament. I have completed the newsletter and it has been sent out but you may not get it before the meeting. So, bring your regular painting supplies and I will furnish the paint, pattern, photo, and surface. Cost will only be $3.00, the class fee for the club and the cost of the surface. Lunch will be pot luck. We will start at our normal time of 10 am. There are several things on the agenda we need to discuss during the meeting, i.e., craft show, Peggy Harris, quilt raffle for next year and the new board. Please come prepared with comments and suggestions. Look forward to seeing yall.

No comments: