Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Santa for Raffle

This wonderful handmade Santa will be raffled off between now and November 21. The proceeds from this raffle will be used to fund seminars and classes for our chapter. Raffle tickets are $1.00 each. His face is handpainted and he sports a pair of glasses. His coat is a beautiful jacquard fabric of red with gold threading. His hair and beard is made from mohair and his fur is real mink. He is weighted to sit on a table or chair. He is about 25 inches long (body length is 15 inches). Members will receive tickets and photos in their next newsletter. We ask our members to make every effort to find a new home for this little guy. We will have the drawing at 4 pm on 21 November after the Wright Street Methodist Church Christmas Creations Art/Craft Show.



2 comments:

Julia Pulcifer said...

OH MY GOSH - - He is soooo cute! I am saving my dollar bills for tickets! Did YOU make that Santa? I can't wait to see him in real life! Will you be bringing him to the next meeting? Julia

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Hi, Julia,
Yes, I made him with my own little hands - and I have the blisters from the hot glue to prove it! LOL. I will be sending out photos and tickets and will bring him to the meeting. Hope this brings in a little money for the club.