Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Year, A New Board..

Happy New Year to you all!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I so enjoyed having everyone over for the Christmas Party. Loved it even though I couldn't get my air conditioning to work until everyone was ready to leave. But I am not complaining - compared to the weather we are having this week I will take a little warmth over the cold any time. We sure have some great cooks in our group and we are always asking for recipes. So I will add another page to our blog just for recipes. Give me a little time to get this done, I'm not as fast as I use to be.

Check out the slideshow of the Christmas party - thanks to Barbara for playing photographer for the evening.

Our meeting will be held on Saturday 15 November at 10 am. Please bring your brushes and regular supplies. We will have a refresher tip and technique day after the meeting. See you there.

Brenda

No comments: