Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Friday, April 1, 2011

R.I.P.

My computer has died - and it was so young. I purchased it only two years ago - a Hewlett Packard. Needless to say, I am very sad because I have my entire list of email contacts and all the important emails saved in folders which I no longer have access to. I have purchased a new Dell but the Windows 7 does not have Outlook Express any longer and that was my primary email. So, I cannot access the converted list of pencils or the pictures for this weekend's class. I hope everyone received their list prior to the computer's demise. This weekend we will host Pat Lentine. The class will start at 9 am, please remember to bring a dish for lunch. I was able to find all the pencils for the class and the paper. The best place to purchase these items was at Lenox Bookstore across from Pensacola State College. They had everything I needed and their prices were actually better than Michael's or Hobby Lobby. If you have any questions about the class, contact Linda. I cannot forward the blog to anyone until I figure out how to get my contact list. In the meantime I hope if you are reading this you will forward to anyone in the club that you have an email address with. See you tomorrow,

No comments: