Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas in July - sorta....

Well, I bet you are all sweltering in this heat.  If it helps you can think about the Christmas ornaments we will be painting this weekend.  We have several people lined up to teach a class so be there at 10 am so we can have a short meeting and get to painting.  Margaret will start with this cute ping pong ball snowman.  I will teach - something - haven't figured it out yet.  Nothing like waiting til the last minute.

I hate that I missed the seminar with Nilda last month.  I heard she was excellent.  I am including a few pics that Barbara took. 

Be sure to bring your regular painting supplies.  The teachers will supply the project and the paints.  See you there,




No comments: