Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Heather Mitchell Seminar
Starting at 10 am
Cost - $20.00

I will make this quick.  This weekend we will host a Heather Mitchell seminar.  If you have not done so, please contact Jane and let her know if you are coming.  She would like to give Heather a courtesy count.  Heather will be teaching a heron.  You can see her work at www.heathermitchelldraws.com.

We will also divide up the patterns for painting the quilt that is being donated by Pat Hutchins.  We won't have a meeting but just a quick briefing on what to expect this year.

Because of he holidays, I will not publish a newsletter this month.  I have one started and will get it out within the next week.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and you got all the things you wanted.  As long as I have my family with me for the holidays, I have received the best gift of all.

See you Saturday!



No comments: