Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Friday, March 3, 2017

March Paint In and Meeting

I can't believe it has been such a long time since I last posted.  I now have windows 10 and I have a difficult time working with it so I have not been able to post pictures yet.  I am working on it this weekend by using a very simple method.....I'm going to post using my old computer which has windows 7.

We all had a great time with Beth last month.  I think most of us finished our paintings and the projects really did turn out nice.  Thank you to the members who stayed and reset the room and cleaned up.  I know Jacky appreciated it.  Even Beth jumped in and helped move tables and chairs.

This month we are having a small painting class along with the meeting.  Sandy Aubuchon will be teaching in May and you all should have received a copy of the projects by now.

If you haven't paid your club dues of $20.00 yet, please do so at the meeting or mail it in.  If you have changed your email address since last year please let me know.  I will be sending out the new directory by email this month.  If you need a hard copy you can print it out.

I am bringing some painting magazines in tomorrow which are to be sold for $2.00 each.  All proceeds will go to the club.  Sherry Mize donated them to us to be used as a fund raiser.  I would normally put them online for $3.00 each but when I considered the time and effort listing them I was hoping the members would help out and purchase them.  Most are in mint condition, Sherry probably only read them once!

See you tomorrow.

Brenda



No comments: