Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Annual Member Only Christmas Party

.
Can you believe it is that time of year already?  It seems like it was just a short time ago that we were together celebrating the holidays.  I think most of you know what we do but just in case - we play Dirty Santa and if you want to participate, bring a gift to exchange valued at least $15.00.  Then for the ornament exchange, bring up to five ornaments (hand made preferably) to exchange with other members.  Bring a dish for the food table - the club furnishes the meat (it might be beef, pork tenderloin or ham) and the drinks.  Be here at 5:30, park along the front of the yard and in the driveway.  It is always fun to get together so make your plans now.  If you do not know the way to my house I have attached a map.  I would really like to know who will be attending so if you would, please email me and let me know if you will be coming - I like to have chairs for everyone.  Thanks yall, and I will see you next week

No comments: