Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,
Art is knowing which ones to keep

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

With great sadness...

I received a call from Lucy Sunday that Debbie Hughes died Sunday morning. Debbie has been with the Sea Oats for at least 20 years. She loved painting and always called everyone sweetheart. She always brought her mother with her to every class and came as often as she could. She will be missed.


For Saturday's class, bring a surface (preferably not canvas but if you do bring a canvas we will work with it) not to exceed 11" x 14". The Santa is really cute but may be time consuming to paint. I will bring several different sizes of patterns to choose from. I will also post his picture on the blog before Saturday - I just have to finish it. There has been a lot going on in my family so I haven't had a lot of time to complete it. Will post later this week. This is a membership appreciation class so there will be no charge. I plan to even send you the pattern and the photo to print out at home. It will be fun, I promise. See you then.





No comments: